Plant decisions should be based on information from the most critical place — the plant floor.
Multitudes of vendors, protocols and models make integration of the plant floor prohibitively expensive and complex. Mach2 —the plant integration module from Kors Engineering —resolves this challenge with modular components that fit seamlessly with Plex. Together, they allow you to work with hundreds of new and legacy plant floor machines.
With Mach2, business systems and plant systems can be tightly coupled to reduce decision cycle times and increase plant productivity. Mach2 is the most efficient and cost‐effective way to communicate between your plant floor and Plex, reducing deployment time as much as 80% from traditional HMI/SCADA solutions. This vendor‐independent and open architecture engine is flexible and scalable to meet your immediate and long term plant integration needs. A single Mach2 system can seamlessly tie multiple machines together, even from multiple models or vendors, into Plex. Operating on your secured network, and managed/grown by your team, Mach2 puts you in control.
- Browser based view of the factory floor with no client licensing
- Communication to equipment using built-in OPC client
- Tree based equipment structure – simple expansion to additional equipment using copy/paste
- Packaged, re-usable XML transaction objects make sending data to Plex very simple, with no code
- Graphical development engine (no scripting!) for business logic
- Browser based development system with no client licensing
- Built in security system with configurable abilities per user
- Open API for Developers
- Secure web interface using basic authentication or https
- Powerful HMI platform capable of alarming, trending, reporting, email, LDAP, SNMP, etc.
- Bi-directional communication – operational data can be downloaded to the PLCs as well as being sent to Plex
- Send real-time data to Plex without operator intervention
- Much greater resolution and accuracy for machine status means more reliable efficiency calculations
- Historical fault tracking reports for continuous process improvement
- Flexible, expandable – start with a small project to work out the business logic then roll out additional functionality and machines on your own
- Pilot deployment in as little as 2 weeks
- Opens up your plant floor equipment – makes any data available in your PLCs available to your intranet
- No client licensing or limits for accessing/managing the system
- Robust feature set and open development engine means if the function is not there today, it can be created cost effectively
- Web development interface enables remote support by Kors Engineering via your firewall
If you’re interested in machine integration, please click this link to provide information about your company, types of equipment, and details that will help us determine if we’re a good fit!